1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
8. Ask your nominees five questions.
9. Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
So, I have to link to Okoto Enigma's blog, which is right HERE. (Pardon me, I'm doing this a bit off-the-cuff).
Let's see, three things about myself:
1) I have a niece and a nephew who I love to pieces. I'm not going to give out any names in the interest of internet anonymity.
2) I currently work for the State of New York. On top of that, I come from a family where a number of other people either did or currently work for the State of New York. It's a dynasty of civil servants.
3) I am a huge fan of classic monsters. My favorite monster movie is The Wolf Man while my favorite gothic fiction novel is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.
As for my favorite post that I've posted, I like the Fairy Tale Mixtape one for the little trend it started.
And . . .
And . . .
I don't think I'm going to be able to follow all these rules. I can't think of any questions to ask anyone. And I don't follow 10 blogs that I could nominate. Most of the ones I would nominate are ones that you've already nominated. If I did pick any, it would be Amy, Kristin, Gypsy, Csenge and my usual circle of online friends.
But thanks for the nomination, Sue. It's appreciated.